Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Target Haul

I had WAY too much fun at Target today!  I went in for ONE item and came out with all this!!  Target discounted what was left of their “Great Savings Event” – these are bulk items and were all marked 30-50% off.  I paid a total of $41.03.  I had $16.55 in coupons and $10 in gift cards. 

3 boxes of 22 pouches of Oatmeal – $2.32 each or .10 a pouch

1 box of Huggies 120 count diapers– $25.18 – $3.00 and $2.50 in coupons= $19.68 or .16/diaper

Men’s Dove Body Wash – 3 packages includes 2 bottles and loofah – $4.74 ea –$5.00 in coupons = $3.07 each package or $1.53 a bottle + 3 loofah’s

Suave Professionals Men’s & Regular Shampoo – 6 packages for a total of 18 bottles – $2.50 ea – .$4.00 in coupons = $11.00 or $1.83/Package or .61/bottle

2 Packages of Crest with 4 tubes each for $2.98 each – $2.00 in coupons = $3.96 for 8 tubes of toothpaste or .49 a tube

This took a while and Amy got a fussy with me – I lost count of the times she pulled her socks off and I had to go hunting for them. Eric did very well despite not feeling well -he was happy with the kids meal I got him – I love Target Kid’s meals – for $3 you get a hot dog, apples & caramel, and an Iceee drink – I of course had a $1 off coupon making the meal $2.  Good bargain!  We have good timing too – we just got home and it just started to snow!  IMG_1020IMG_1019 IMG_1011

No comments:

Post a Comment