Just got back from a LONG weekend in Des Moines at the Adrenaline Dance convention. Leah took 2 days of workshop dance classes and competed at night. When we arrived in Des Moines Friday afternoon, I had to get her ready right away for her first dance – Leah was very disappointed. She REALLY wanted to go swimming with the other girls we drove down and roomed with. LOVE my other True Dance daughters! We had LOTS of good girl time! Leah competed with her trio and got third overall and THEN I let her go swimming! Leah was entered as a “mini” which was a little too easy for her – so when she was done with “mini” classes – I took her to the “junior” classes – which were a challenge! Leah won a scholarship to attend a future Adrenaline convention for free! VERY exciting! All that hard work paid off!
Leah wishing she could swim!
Leah and dance mommy Traci
My beautiful STARVING girl!
Roomies Leah, Kelsey and Jocelyn
Skinny girl! Check out those long legs!
Love my Mulan girls – they were great!
True dancers waiting for class
No comments:
Post a Comment