The bargains were pretty good this week! Please ignore Eric’s half-eaten peanut butter sandwich on the counter in the background. We are doing the best we can this week! Also yes, there is a large amount of chocolate in this picture. This is comfort food for while David is out of town! I spent a total of $18.29 plus not pictured are 2 dozen eggs, a free Fruit & Maple Oatmeal from McDonald’s (Recyclebank Rewards), a free fountain drink + .05 off per gallon of gas (Recyclebank Rewards), and another bag of M&M’s I opened in the car – I got hungry!!! I also got back $9.99 in Extra Care Buck’s and Register Rewards from Walgreen’s and CVS. I also got back a code for 2 free Redbox rentals. I also found another $3 off Nivea body wash coupon on the floor at Walgreen’s (I did look around first to make sure no one was watching)!!!! YAY!
The best deals were .04 for the Nivea body wash, .24 for the little first aid kits (great for cars, diaper bags, and dance bags), PAAS kit – free, .74 for eggs + Redbox rentals, free Goody headband, NYC nail polish .19 each, I made $2.33 on the tape, Kandoo wipes .42, Halls .19, Degree Deodorant .44, NYC Mascara .72, Pretzel M&M’s .97, Dove chocolate bars .06 for all four bars, Jellybeans were $1, Dove Chocolate $1, Toothpaste – free after rewards, veggies .24, brownies .64, cake mix & frosting .89 for BOTH.
I can’t wait for next weeks bargain’s…I am hoping for some great Easter bargains!
No comments:
Post a Comment