Sunday, January 23, 2011

A New Year

My first goal for this year is to blog weekly the events that are happening in our lives.  Thank you to Jen G. for the inspiration!!  We might not always be exciting but we like to keep our long-distance family members up to date.  Amy grows and changes everyday and I want everyone to witness each precious milestone that she reaches. 

My next goal for the year is to strengthen my family through many smaller goals.  We went through many life-altering changes last year: a new baby, two moves, built a new house, changed jobs, and started at new schools.  Now that all of that is behind us, I feel like we are finally coming up for air!  I am hoping that the new year will be a lot less stressful!  In the weeks to come, I will share our smaller goals and what we are doing to achieve them. 

IMG_0638 (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment