Sunday, January 30, 2011

True Dance Company Showcase 2011

Leah danced in her first True Dance Showcase today – she was awesome!  I can’t believe what a wonderful dancer she is becoming.  Today was a very long day that started at 6 am with hair and make-up.  Leah and I don’t always get along very well while doing make-up – but we seem to be getting better.  The hair-do for this year takes forever.  We have to take small groups of hair and twist.  Leah was very patient!  We had rehearsals all morning and a show at 3:00.  Amy was very good during the show and did lots of growling.  Eric fell asleep cuddled up next to Grandpa!  We are excited for our fist competition next week in Council Bluffs, IA.  It will be another LONG weekend of dance! 

 

001  003

1 comment:

  1. So fun!!! She has gotten so old so fast...or is that us? I want time to slow down. She looks darling. Love her costumes.

    ReplyDelete